The innovative, inexpensive new ‘Wedge’ 300 Portable Switch & Tablet Mount Variable-angle is versatile, robust, lightweight, washable and incredibly simple to use:
- Place your Wedge 300 Portable Switch & Tablet Mount Variable-angle on a table.
- Attach your switch/switches/tablet to the Wedge’s nylon loop surface using self-adhesive hook coins or tape *.
- The 4 rubber ‘GripPads’ (see related products below) will hold the Wedge in place on the table.
- The Wedge’s nylon loop surface means you can attach many other small items to the Wedge, not just switches.
- Cables may be tucked inside the Wedge
Sticky Feet: Supplied with 4 GripPads, which can be removed and repositioned to ensure best possible grip for the weight and size of the object you have attached to the mount.
Dimensions: This Wedge is 300mm wide; the main front panel and rear-facing panel are both 210mm top to bottom (i.e. A4 size) and the bottom panel is 350mm long. You can adjust the angle of the front panel from approx. 80o to 30o and reposition the GripPads to provide optimum stability and grip. GripPads are 44 x 38 x 4mm.
Who is the Wedge 300 Switch & Tablet Mount for?
This product is ideal for use in assessments, for use in a classroom or other situations where a switch needs to be quickly or frequently moved around. The GripPads are attached by hook & loop rectangular pads and can be easily removed and repositioned, or used on other nylon loop products.
* NB: if you intend to attach iPads or other tablets to the Wedge, please ensure that you use sufficient hook tape and appropriate supervision during its use. MERU cannot be held responsible for accidental damage to items attached to the mount.
The Wedge folds flat for easy portability or storage.